The harm and influence of smart phones on students and the basic knowledge of mobile signal blocker that need to be known
It is undeniable that mobile phones have become an integral part of our lives. Mobile phones help us a lot, but in some cases, mobile phones can have a "negative effect". Especially the use of mobile phones at school can have negative effects. First of all, mobile phones can distract students' attention. Second, students can use mobile phones to cheat in tests or exams.
The easiest and most effective way to prevent students from using mobile phones is to use a mobile signal blocker
It's very useful for people with mobile phone addiction, as banning the use of mobile phones is a very easy task for mobile signal blockers. When you turn on the mobile phone signal jammer, it will interrupt your mobile phone from sending or receiving signals from the base, and the mobile phone will not display any service status, and you will not be able to send and receive text messages. The mobile phone system will also automatically prompt that the message sending failed. Therefore, cellphone jammers are an indispensable tool to prevent cheating on communication devices, which can prevent students from finding the correct answer with the help of mobile phones.
If you are interested in cell phone signal jammers and want to know more details, here are the basics you need to know about jammers:
What should I pay attention to when buying a smart phone jammer?
1. What is the effective interference range of the jammer?
2. Which signals need to be shielded? Global? WiFi? 3G? 4G? 5G? GPS? radio? Remote signal? ...
3. How many mobile phone signals need to be blocked at the same time? Is it versatile? Telephone signals can be shielded individually. Won't other signals affect it?
4. Do you need a portable jammer or a desktop jammer?
5. What field is it used in? Indoor or outdoor?
How does mobile signal blocker work?
Cell phone signals are transmitted through cell towers, and cell phone blockers effectively disrupt the communication between the device and the cell tower by transmitting a strong signal of the same frequency into the communication unit in use. The result is that mobile devices that show "No Network" don't work.
Where can mobile phone signal jammers be used?
1. Place it in a flammable and explosive place, such as an industrial studio, to prevent industrial snooping and cause an explosion;
2. Used in police work to prevent terrorist organizations from using mobile phones to carry out threats;
3. Use in quiet places such as movie theaters, churches, hospitals, etc. to prevent noise pollution;
4. When used in gas stations, one is to prevent explosions, and the other is to prevent the use of instruments without affecting them;
5. Use it at the test site to prevent students from cheating with their mobile phones.