Lightweight and portable handheld drone interceptor, built-in 10dbi high-gain directional antenna, can block 100~500 meters of Wifi 2.4G/5.8G, GPSL1 and Glonass L1 signals, and each frequency band is independent, can be controlled on or off without affecting the use of other frequency bands. This powerful jammer can disable all drones in its jamming range, such as Dji Phantom 4, Phantom 3 Professional, Advanced, Standard series, Inspire series...
This mini drone jammer also has an LCD display function, which can check the battery level at any time to avoid problems that affect your use due to insufficient power. Plus, it has a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts for 1.5 hours.
- All in hand-held design, small size and light weight
- Total output power 20W, built-in three-in-one high-power 10dbi directional antenna,
- Shield 100-500m, still depends on drone and remote control distance.
- Each device can interfere with up to 3 frequency bands at the same time, each frequency band is independent, the power switch is ON or OFF, each module is 100% safe, VSWR overload protection
- Built-in rechargeable battery, working time about 60 minutes
- Battery level and charging status can be displayed via LCD screen
WiFi 2.4G: 2400-2500MHz
WiFi 5.8G: 5725-5850MHz
GPSL1 and Glonass L1: 1560-1620MHz
Output power: 20W total (5-10W per band)
Congestion radius: 100-500 meters
Power supply: AC110-240V to DC24V cooling
System: High-efficiency aluminum alloy radiator
Built-in battery: 24V 4Ah
Working time: 1.5 hours
Product size: 450*105*60mm
Product weight: about 1.5 kg
1 x Drone Jammer
1 x Charger
Scope of application:
1) Protect restricted areas, such as prisons, military areas, national strategic resource projects, nuclear industrial plants, airports, political areas, etc.
2) Prevent information leakage, such as: crime scene, urban management law enforcement scene, key public security scene, political supporter protection, large-scale performance rehearsal, archaeological scene, large-scale event scene, etc.
3) Crack down on illegal activities such as transportation/drug trafficking, smuggling, illegal goods or information transmission using drones as a carrier.
4) Prevent terrorist attacks with drones as the carrier.